80 +/- Acres
44 +/- Acres Tillable, 34 +/- Wooded
Machine Shed, Excellent Hunting
SATURDAY March 19th, 11am
Montgomery County Fair Grounds
700 South Sturgeon St., Montgomery City, 63361
Brenton Fowler 660-631-2482 or
Jose’ Cruz 314-803-1104
1. The sale of this property is contingent on meeting the seller’s reserve price. Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid shall constitute a binding contract between the Buyer and the Sellers. Conduction of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of United Country Land and Lake Properties. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction, immediately following the conclusion of the bidding.
2. Property is subject to purchase prior to auction. If property is placed under contract prior to auction then auction will be cancelled. Any expense incurred by potential bidders known or unknown to United Country Land and Lake Properties and Seller shall not be reimbursed to bidder. Both United Country Land and Lake Properties and Seller shall not be held liable for any time or expenses incurred by potential bidders.
3. Property is sold “AS IS - WHERE IS” and Buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The only guarantee from the Seller is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. Neither the Seller nor United Country Land and Lake Properties or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Buyer must conduct their own inspections at their own expense prior to bidding at the auction. Auctioneers, United Country Land and Lake Properties or its agents are not responsible for any representation made by Sellers or their employees and are not responsible for accidents on the sale property should any occur.
4. All mineral rights owned by the Sellers will be conveyed to the Buyer.
5. The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record. At Seller’s Option, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. This property will be sold by acre. The total purchase price of the property will be the winning bid per acre multiplied by the advertised acres.
6. Buyer and Sellers will enter into a standard format Contract for the Sale of Real Estate on the day of auction. Contract will call for a 10% down payment in the form of a personal or corporate check, cashier’s check with the balance of the purchase price due, in certified funds, on or before the date of closing. The property will close on or before April 19th, 2022 at York Title & Abstract in Montgomery City, Missouri. Contracts will contain no financing or inspection contingencies and Buyer must have their own financing and make their own inspections prior to bidding at this auction. Seller shall deliver to Buyer a Title Commitment, at Seller’s cost, to issue an Owner’s Policy at Buyer’s cost. Seller will furnish title insurance in the amount of the selling price and deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies of title insurance (if applicable). The 2022 property taxes will be prorated. Customary closing fees will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions. Informational title commitments reflecting the public record will be made available for potential buyer for review on day of auction or, by request, earlier.
7. Announcements made by United Country Land and Lake Properties and/or their auctioneers during the time of the sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or any other oral statements made. The information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. The sale will be controlled by the auctioneer. United Country Land and Lake Properties and/or the Auctioneers represent the Seller only. The only guarantee from the Seller is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. Neither the Seller nor United Country Land and Lake Properties or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. If a tie or dispute occurs between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may re-open the bidding at the Auctioneer’s sole discretion and shall serve as the sole arbiter as to who is or is not allowed to bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid which is only a fraction advance over the preceding bid, to regulate bidding and to accept or reject any or all bids. The Auctioneer reserves the right to enter bids on behalf of absentee/phone bidders as well as the Sellers. Any and all decisions of the Auctioneer regarding the conduct of the auction shall be final and absolute without liability to any party. Attendees consent to the usage of image, video, and voice, and that all such pictures, video, or audio recordings and any reproductions thereof shall remain the property of the auction company and may use it as it sees fit.